- Space to Work
- Space to Meet
- Space to Learn
Over the past 5 years, I’ve seen many cases of collaboration happen between members. Working with a team is best, and “in-sourcing” with fellow coworkers is amazing! We witnessed this recently with a video project between fellow members, Amanda Sutton of Catalyst PR and Richard James of FlyPress Films. The video included other members and former members too!
I could go on and on about how awesome the space, the people and collaboration is, but I’ll let Richard share his point of view!
“I have been really pleased with my experience at TCS. As a member, I have enjoyed getting to know TCS community and have felt so welcomed by everyone. I have been able to network and make some lasting business connections. We (FlyPress Films) recently collaborated on a project with Amanda Sutton (another TCS member) of Catalyst Communications Choreography to produce her website promotional video. It was suiting to use TCS as our filming location and the footage looks amazing, a true reflection of TCS environment. I would recommend other small business owners to consider joining TCS membership program if they are looking for a professional, inspiring environment to work in…and you get to enjoy the perks of a supportive networking community.”
Here’s the info on membership and new space opening up as of Aug 1st, 2014
One Company (up to 6 employees) (Asking $1200.00/mth)
The membership includes:
- One sweet closed private office (352 sf) 24/7 use
- Access to bookable meeting spaces (3 private: small, med, large) and 2 open lounges)
- Company sign on door of office and main foyer directory wall
- Storage space on bottom floor
- Shared use of kitchen/fridge/appliances
- High-speed wifi/hard lines for internet
- Individual profile on the TCS site with links to yours
- Access to member only events, deals at local restaurants and monthly community lunches and gatherings
- Mailbox (you can use 12 Dunlop as your address to receive mail and packages)
- Light reception services – we receive your guests and let you know via skype “they’re here!” and offer them a seat in the lounge or send them up to you.
See photos below of office and other space included in the membership. (boardrooms, kitchen, etc.)
12 Dunlop St East
Barrie ON L4M 1A3
Hours: 9am – 5 pm, M-F